top of page

Biking Insurance

Yes! Insurance for your bike

Covers your bike, injuries, and lost wages if you’re hurt by an uninsured or underinsured driver.

Get a quote in under 10 minutes with an agent

Person on their bike

Protect yourself with bike insurance*

*Paired with any auto insurance

If your bike is stolen

Insure your bike with a Surround Complete, Move/Live, or WFH pack

If you’re on a rented bike

You and your stuff are still covered

If your bike is damaged

Bike theft is on the rise, don’t be caught without your ride if you’re targeted

If you’re

And you’re also covered if you’re just walking around

If you’re hurt on your bike

1 in 8 drivers are uninsured. Don’t get stuck with the costs of damage or injuries.

Sometimes drive?

Non owner auto insurance gives you the ability to drive rented or borrowed cars. Perfect for those occasional trips to the local big box store.


It’s 20 times cheaper to maintain a bicycle than a car

It’s not only good for your health and the environment, it’s good for your wallet

Questions? We’ve got some answers.

Here’s answers to some of our most frequent questions.
Or email your question to

What you learn when your bike is stolen

Insurance college students need

Protection for cyclists: insurance for bike crashes

FYI: Coverages + Terms

Surround’s biking insurance follows you and covers your injuries if you're in a collision with a motor vehicle. It also protects you when you're walking and covers your bike if it's damaged or stolen.

Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists

Also known as Uninsured Motorist insurance, this will pay your medical bills if you’re involved in a collision with an uninsured motorist who is at fault.

In other instances, an at-fault driver may have liability insurance, but his or her policy’s limits do not cover the full extent of your injuries. In such cases, Underinsured insurance will cover the difference up to a certain amount.

Personal Property

Protects your bike at home or on the go.

More coverages from Surround

NOA Insurance

Follows you on rented and
borrowed cars.

Starts at $52 a month

Apartment Insurance

Protects your stuff. Also covers you in an accident in your apartment.

Starts at $18 a month

Biking Insurance

Covers you from injuries and your bikes if stolen.

Starts at $18 a month

bottom of page